Best fishing poles.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Agree, all i Have is Berkly lightning rods . Different lengths. Best sensitivity on any rod out there . Hold the rod to a persons throat lightly and they hum . You'll feel it
Lighting rods are about as far from the most sensitive as you can get.
Looking for an all purpose rod for an old Mitchell 300. I'll probably load with 10# mono. I wonder if this might be a decent fit.
Before you pull the trigger on a cheap rod that will fail take a look on FB market place. Tons of really nice quality rods to be had well below retail. Pretty easy to tell if the rod was abused.

Lighting rods are about as far from the most sensitive as you can get.

Before you pull the trigger on a cheap rod that will fail take a look on FB market place. Tons of really nice quality rods to be had well below retail. Pretty easy to tell if the rod was abused.

Good point. I see a lot of high end rod's for sale on FB market place. Prices are still higher than I want to spend. My budget is going to be more aligned with the mass market brands. I'll have to check out the Berkley rod.

I should start a thread best fishing poles for under $75.

Last edited:

Latest posts