Christmas 2008 Bonus Contest Rapala Clackin' Rap

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BassAddict said:
Can I choose the fishing funds jar with the M&M's in it? Id love to win the lure but I'm afraid I will lose them on the first cast :lol:

No candy for you! You know you are not allowed anything with that much sugar - you will just run around in circles screaming

Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict said:
Can I choose the fishing funds jar with the M&M's in it? Id love to win the lure but I'm afraid I will lose them on the first cast :lol:

No candy for you! You know you are not allowed anything with that much sugar - you will just run around in circles screaming

and probably nekkid :-&

russ010 said:
Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict said:

and probably nekkid :-&

Yeah - now I cannot finish lunch!

I demand a current photo of the M&M jar - i have reason to believe that Jim and possibly members
of Jim's family (or perhaps the dog, a few random visitors to Jim's Home, a neighbor and several carolers) have begun eating the M&M's - they are almost finished eating them and soo the last brown M&M will be gone

At this point - I am changing my answers to ZERO - that is the amount of M&Ms that will be in that jar by Christmas day

EmptyJar.jpg

Captain Ahab said:
I demand a current photo of the M&M jar - i have reason to believe that Jim and possibly members
of Jim's family (or perhaps the dog, a few random visitors to Jim's Home, a neighbor and several carolers) have begun eating the M&M's - they are almost finished eating them and soo the last brown M&M will be gone

At this point - I am changing my answers to ZERO - that is the amount of M&Ms that will be in that jar by Christmas day

EmptyJar.jpg

There are Zero M&M's left. Between a pregnant woman, A 7 year old, and a 5 year old, how long did you think they would last? :LOL2:

Status
Not open for further replies.