Duck Boat - Work In Progress

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
00b1b123.jpg

Interior coated with Herculiner Bed Liner.

3d10492f.jpg

On to the wiring and getting the lights working.

3efd67e4.jpg

Switch Panel installed. The first is for the navigation and mast light, the second is wired for the headlights (soon to be delivered), the third for interior lights for the boxes, and the fourth is blank right now.

4f4c76d7.jpg

The boxes installed with the battery and ground in place.

So here's the update - carpet tomorrow with pictures to come. State registration on Monday and then shakedown cruise! Getting excited coming down to the end of the project so I'm looking for another bigger boat to tinker with.

4f42ee22.jpg

The completed carpeting project!

9fbae127.jpg

I took the remnants from the tops of the boxes and carpeted the interior starboard box as this is where all of the shotguns will be stored underway.

8b48b7f9.jpg

9f41dd94.jpg

Not too high quality of a picture but these are the navigation lights with a night time shot. I think the LEDs will work out well. The mast light is on the port side at the stern of the boat.

IT FLOATS! I got it out on the water for the first time since late duck season last December and she is ready for this year's duck season.

880e74a8.jpg

Shoe Lake, Bald Mt. Recreation Area

25581cf9.jpg

The finished project and renovated "Perfect Storm"

528b9025.jpg

All set and ready for the shakedown cruise.

Went well, the motors are a little old but the old Johnson 3 horse and the Wizard trolling motor both worked well.

Looking forward to duck season - everyone be safe out there!

Have you ever removed the bench seat in a longer jon boat,? I have a 1991 18 ft love ti 3 benches (the rear one is larger than the other two and a little 2 ft front deck) and I wld like to remove 2 of them but I am worry to alterate the hull integrity.

Latest posts