Electric anchor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a real good picture. IT was just mounted through the deck with stainless bolts. The switch was on the side of the console.

Attachments

• Polar Kraft 168SC.jpg
    Polar Kraft 168SC.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 349
JMichael said:
That'll teach those fish when we electrify our anchors. :lol:

Hahaha yeah it will... Didn't really think about how that sentence sounded when I typed it

gillhunter said:
Not a real good picture. IT was just mounted through the deck with stainless bolts. The switch was on the side of the console.

Thanks... Which one is that? The minn kota one? And how does it work. I'm trying to decide which one to go with either the minn kota or fisherman series made by bass pro. Thanks for the pic

The only thing keeping me from the minnkota is the price. I can almost buy 2 of the bass pro brand for the price of 1 minnkota. I am planing on putting one on the front and one on the rear or my boat

They were Minn Kota's. Had one on the bow and stern. I was running 16lb river anchors on them. They worked fine. Just make sure you put the anchors inside the boat while on plane and when you trailer. If you don't you will tear up a gear box. :mrgreen:

(The wife always had to stop and get ice cream on the way home from fishing :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: ).

Attachments

• July4th2006 005.jpg
    July4th2006 005.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 288
gillhunter said:
They were Minn Kota's. Had one on the bow and stern. I was running 16lb river anchors on them. They worked fine. Just make sure you put the anchors inside the boat while on plane and when you trailer. If you don't you will tear up a gear box. :mrgreen:

(The wife always had to stop and get ice cream on the way home from fishing :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: ).

thanks gillhunter.. nothing beats ice cream after a long day of fishing

Latest posts