Fishing Magazines

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillhunter

Staff member
Reaction score
Does any still subscribe to any fishing magazines? I have subscribed to In-Fisherman since the early 90s. I still enjoy it, but it is a shadow of it's former self.

Does any still subscribe to any fishing magazines? I have subscribed to In-Fisherman since the early 90s. I still enjoy it, but it is a shadow of it's former self.

No subscriptions in a long time, but In-Fisherman use to be my favorite. Filled with multi-species how-to. I still get emails to order a subscription. Bass Masters was probably my 2nd favorite. Sports Afield and Outdoor Life not enough fishing and few how-to articles.

I am currently subscribed to California Fly Fisher (for the past 7 years). New owners as of 2023/24....their first edition is pretty good IMO for CA stuff!

Previously subscribed to Southwest Fly Fishing, The Drake, and Fly Fish Journal.

I now focus on mags from my home state and what local CA info I can learn from them.

Last edited: