Greetings from NE British Columbia

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gradar68

Reaction score
I bought an Alumarine 16' HD and now that the fishing season is coming to a close where I live, I am in the planning stage for the work I would like to do to the boat over the winter. I hope to find lots of information and ideas on this website to help inspire me!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240817_143901_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20240817_143901_Messages.jpg
    110.9 KB
Welcome aboard, eh!
That's a good looking boat there, mister. Just curios as to what lakes you may plan on fishing in your area. I love northern B.C. and all its natural glory.
I hope to see your progress pictures as you spruce the boat up.
Thanks for joining tinboats.

Hey Stand Up,

Next year is going to be a bit of an exploring year for me and my son, so we are hoping to hit a bunch of different lakes in BC and hopefully some in your fine province, as well. The "local" lakes we have fished are Swan Lake, Charlie Lake, One Island Lake, and Dinosaur lake. I am still not sure what exactly I want to do to the boat, but I will most definitely show my progress on tinboats. Overall, its a great boat, but I just want to make it my own and maybe make some improvements along the way. I will most likely be installing a bimini top fairly soon. Thanks for the welcome and have a great weekend!

Latest posts