How have you set up your livescope?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is still in the box, uninstalled, brand new, at the store, UNPURCHASED........ Don't need one, don't WANT one...... All I need to know to catch fish is the depth and temp and a little common sense.....

Thank you for asking though.....
Aren't you just helpful

I have mine on a pole mount, using a Minn Kota clamp mount. I clamp it right next to me and I control the direction, and can point to guests where to cast.

I now have a 106 Ultra and I network that with the 93SV so that people can see the livescope view from up front or the back.

I bought a gear box from walmart, and mounted the black box, the 93SV and a 50AH TimeUSB Lithium battery in the box, to make it portable. So I use my livescope in both of my boats, and have even taken it to use on friend's boats, too.

Livescope is VERY useful for crappie fishing and any kind of structure fishing, including saltwater. It doesn't make the fish bite! But it does narrow down which piling, weedbed, dropoff, etc is holding fish, so it really helps save time.
A portable box sounds like a great option, thank you for the idea!

Mine is still in the box, uninstalled, brand new, at the store, UNPURCHASED........ Don't need one, don't WANT one...... All I need to know to catch fish is the depth and temp and a little common sense.....

Thank you for asking though.....
Sometimes I have to bite my tongue and remind myself of forum etiquette;
“If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything.” Can’t say I’ve always been successful at this but, I try to just move on if something doesn’t interest me.

Here is mine:
1721141198682.jpeg
It’s mounted in a $19.99 “Sportsman’s Locker” from Walmart. Plenty of room inside and pretty sturdy.

Here is the inside configuration. I added plywood bakers in places for strength in key locations:

1721141425705.jpeg

That is a 50AH TimeUSB LiFeP04 battery. I started with a 12 AH AGM battery, but it would only last for a few hours. This one lasts all day and maybe for two. Love these batteries!