I am off to compete in a worldwide vehicle wrap competition

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats man. =D> Sounds like a great compliment from the judges.

With your MMA career, I'm sure you know how one little mistake can cost ya. #-o

We'll be pulling for you in London. =D>

This trip just gets better and better. First today we were in a 10' dingy in 8-9' seas and the motor crapped out. We almost sunk and it was a hassle getting to the airport on time. Then my flight got delayed which caused me to miss my flight from ATL to STL. Now i am stuck in ATL until 12:21 to get to Stl at 1:30 am. Gotta love the curveballs life throws at you.

Pics of 3rd round and semi finals. I will add pictures of the finals and my 1/8" mistake later tonight.

Attachments

• FESPA Americas 006.jpg
    FESPA Americas 006.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 510
  • FESPA Americas 014.jpg
    FESPA Americas 014.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 510
Pics of round two and finals.

Alright fellas I hope this gives you a better idea of what I did. I was so freakin' pissed about losing this thing because of that little mistake and it still pissed me off that I got kicked from 1st to 4th bc of it. Maybe 1st to 2nd I could take. Bottom line is this, I knew the competition was going to be tight and I knew a tiny mistake would cost it for me and I messed up and made the mistake. I have no one to blame but myself. I still get to go to London for free and I got a couple grand worth of swag so I can't complain.

This was my first competition and I am entering another one by the end of the week. It is called The American Wrap Star and it is sponsored by 3M and is in Las Vegas. There will be 64 competitors and will be just as tough if not tougher than this one. 3 days of nervous hell with no sleep.

Thanks again for all the support and kind words. I can't tell you how nice it was to get back to the hotel from the competition and see all your posts.

Attachments

• 2nd round low res.JPG
    2nd round low res.JPG
    399.3 KB · Views: 509
  • finals low res.JPG
    finals low res.JPG
    409.6 KB · Views: 509
  • oops low res.JPG
    oops low res.JPG
    351.5 KB · Views: 509
That is some really cool stuff. BD...nothing to be pissed about. You did your best. We all make mistakes and have to move on. Shoot....I remember when I made my first mistake. Hopefully, it won't happen again and I'll make it through life without another one. :mrgreen:

Start movin' on and go get 'em next time. We are proud of you.

Again....congrats! =D> =D>