I am off to compete in a worldwide vehicle wrap competition

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I advanced to the semi finals. This is a tough competition. There are 6 of us left and anyone could take it home. I have to stay on point as one tiny tiny mistake will cost it for me. I am still the fastest installer in the competition but not by much. I'm freakin out man!!!! :shock:

I advanced to the final with 3 other guys. In doing so i have an expenses trip to London to compete with the top 4 guys in all 5 regions for the world championship. Final is at 1:30 eastern.

I ended up taking forth place because of a small positioning error on my part. Litterally 1/8" cost it for me. Sucks but respectable. The judges told me that I am the best vehicle wrapper they have seen in the United States so far and if it wasn't for the error I would have won. Bitter sweet i guess. Still going to London. Going to have to redeem myself there.

yupper, what fender66 said. sounds like you are doing well and making yourself, your crew and us proud of you... way to go man