Jig trialers

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slim357

Reaction score
I need some help pickin out a jig trailer, what do you guys use. In the past ive used uncle josh and zoom chunks, but was thinkin of tryin some type of craw-type trailer. Any and all ideas welcome

sounds good i also noticed a color of the paca chucks im going to have to try Potomac blue

Try a chunck of garlic - also dip your jig, lure, whatever in the garlic juice. Wait for it........bam, a strike!!! :D

I have heard nothing but positive reviews about Paca craws and Chunks. I have never used either. I hardly ever throw a jig. The select few times I have fished them, I caught a few on a Green Pumpkin jig with a big Wal-Mart FLW Chunk trailer. One night in a golf course pond, I caught a 2 pounder then got broken off on a monster (it's always a biggun if it gets away, I know :roll: ) using the FLW trailer on a jig.

Waterwings said:
SMDave said:
Basssnacks.com

Promise you won't be dissapointed!

Concur on that! Joe has some great stuff, and don't forget to try the Shakit worms he pours. Black w/Blue Flake color has been a good color around here. :)

Second that! My #1 shakey head worm!

I like using a crawdad style trailer like this.....

BlackPurple.jpg

I use two types of trailers on my jigs which I throw about 80%of the time...
in cool water below 65* i use big salty chunks from zoom
and above 65* i use paca craws they give a great swimming action that bass cant seem to resist

Good topic. I'm planning on throwing a jig more this season as well. Small light weight ones in the rivers for smallies and bigger heavier ones in heavy cover for largies. I need to pick up a few sizes and colors of trailers.

well i went ahead and got some pacas from net bait, and i love them have yet to fish em that much, but they looked great in the water.