Joplin Tornado and Grandpa's aluminum boat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's ok. My boss's boss's boss showed up this morning and I couldn't get away. I'll try again same time tomorrow 2 Jun. I don't have a number, so I'll just have to link up with you on the boardwalk. I'll keep a little sign with me with my screen name on it. Hopefully no issues in the morning. Talk to you then.

HAHA, I'm planning on stopping by the PX tomorrow to buy a new camera, mine took a beating on one of our flights. If you are really holding a sign that has your name on it, it will be posted on Tinboats by lunch tomorrow. We don't have anything to do tomorrow at all, so it shouldn't be a problem to get out. (hopefully)

He, It's 0920, I still havent left yet, but the boardwalk is only an 8 min walk. Hopefully I'll leave soon, I have a quick meeting I have to attend, so in any case, I'll be down there, just maybe a couple mins late...

I'm glad all your people made it. I took a bike trip up there with some friends a few weeks ago to help out. Spent the day helping sort through donations. After we left the donation place, we rode through town. The destruction is unbelievable. Glad to hear your boat didn't end up in a tree like all the others I saw. I just don't see how thousands of people weren't killed. I've seen a lot of destruction with two tours in Iraq under my belt, but nothing like this.

Be safe over there. Drink water, and wear your reflective belt! LOL

Latest posts