Limited Edition 2013 TinBoats T-shirt interest?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like a few xl one but u would lose the 2013 that away you if you have some left over next year u can still sell them. Ad u think black, white and a gray and red will sell.

I'd buy one.

Is there a way to offer a variety of styles and colors? Long sleeve, short sleeve, hoodie, sweatshirt, womens shirt etc etc

Are there any websites that allow you to upload your logo/design and then people can order whatever style shirt they want with that logo on it? That would be awesome!

MrSimon said:
I'd buy one.

Is there a way to offer a variety of styles and colors? Long sleeve, short sleeve, hoodie, sweatshirt, womens shirt etc etc

Are there any websites that allow you to upload your logo/design and then people can order whatever style shirt they want with that logo on it? That would be awesome!

Yes, but the price would be astronomical. We will do a pre-order and people will be able to pick there sizes and colors. After that I will order a remaining amount and choose a few popular colors to keep on hand. Stay tuned for details on a couple of designs. One will be the one that is on the homepage (boat with fisherman) and another one will be a plain: got tin? shirt.

The question I do have is should we put the Logo and boat across the chest, or over the left breast? Or pony up and do both? I hate this stuff. :LOL2:

Jim said:
The question I do have is should we put the Logo and boat across the chest, or over the left breast? Or pony up and do both? I hate this stuff. :LOL2:

I think I'd have to see pictures of both to decide.

Count me in for an XL....

Just an idea... How about "Got Tin?" on the front of the shirt, centered in the middle of the chest, in a medium sized print. On the back you can then have the main Tin Boats logo design with the 2013 centered underneath.

I like the idea of the logo/boat over left breast and Got Tin across the back.

But I hope you start a new thread when you get ready to start taking orders as I don't check this one every time it's updated.