Meanmouth's Project--Finished--Page 10

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did dissapear and I apologize for that! Lots of busy school work and of course, lots of fishing. Just wanted to say hello to everyone who has commented since I last logged on.

I have notifications "on" now so I will be able to tell when I get a response.

Update 4/20/2011
We are still enjoying the boat and the conversion. I can think of ONE major change that we would do if we were starting over, and that is simply using a thinner front deck material. We used heavy diamond plate and our 15 hp had trouble getting the boat on plane with two people in the boat.

So, we have a 20hp now and we'll be testing it out this weekend. Everything else has been perfect, so I'll let you all know what's going on with the latest with our Jon.

As far as the building insulation under the floor, we did not glue it down. The aluminum sheeting is screwed into the ribs, so if we ever need to change it out, it's a simple thing to do.

is the front deck steel or aluminum?

did you notice any more flexing or twisting of the hull after the seats were removed?

she sure looks great!

send me the rivet tools and ill pay shipping both ways + $ for beer! LOL......no really i am struggling with mine right now ](*,)

Express said:
is the front deck steel or aluminum?

did you notice any more flexing or twisting of the hull after the seats were removed?

she sure looks great!

send me the rivet tools and ill pay shipping both ways + $ for beer! LOL......no really i am struggling with mine right now ](*,)
The boat does not flex or twist. It's solid. Did you get your rivets together?