Mon Ark 12 Project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well i had a tracker topper 12 that ive had since i was 13 and it was a little too skinny so i actually ended up buying this for 300 just for the trailer than realized the mon ark was a lot wider than my tracker so i sold my tracker and it began. these are the only pictures i have of it before i started the remodeling so far ive painted it and go the stern nav light in and the bow light ready and a new rod holder in back seat as well as i bought aluminum angle for the front deck and a 96 yamadog 9.9 starts first pull everytime :beer: . Oh and i got the whole thing Powdercoated gloss white :D heres the pics of the boat when i bought it you will have to wait for the freshly painted boat.

P1030573.JPG

P1030572.JPG

P1030574.JPG

P1030577.JPG

That's a steal for $300!! Congrats on that.

Can't wait to see the powdercoat... I hope you don't fish any dirty waters... but you'll know exactly where your waterline is if you do!

Haha the dirtiest i fish would be the everglades so yea ill be giving it a nice bath after the outings.

heres after soda blasting than powdercoated also ive mounted a new rod holder and bow and stern nav lights

P1030648.JPG

P1030649.JPG

P1030650.JPG

P1030651.JPG

well although all this humidity and rain down here i just hung out in the garage and painted my motor i didnt take pics of the whole thing just the cover but heres the old pic than the new pics :)

img1621.jpg

img006.jpg

How'd ya clean the engine? What did you use? What kinda paint did you use to paint it? Looks Awesome.

took her out in the everglades just for a run but she wasnt acting right so i soaked the carb changed the plugs got new gas lines and a new tank and she worked flawlessly

P1030656.JPG

P1030664.JPG

P1030667.JPG

P1030668.JPG

P1030659.JPG

now for the deck and what not to be done but thatll go by soon because i just cleaned out the garage and my boats going in. itll be a lot easier this way because florida summers you get about 3 hours of sun than rain than sun than rain

Latest posts