My Sea Nymph 14 project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boatcowan1.jpg

I picked up some different seats the other day. I'll have to get them in this week and put some new pics on...

And then one day maybe I can actually catch a fish in it. :oops:

Hey JL, nice mod! I really like the paint colors on it.

Question about your outboard...I've got a similar one and mine only spits out a little bit of water from two holes above the prop. When you run yours in gear, does it shoot out a pretty decent amount of water from your impeller? I haven't taken mine out on the lake yet, so I don't know if that is normal for a Mercury 9.9

HOUSE said:
Hey JL, nice mod! I really like the paint colors on it.

Question about your outboard...I've got a similar one and mine only spits out a little bit of water from two holes above the prop. When you run yours in gear, does it shoot out a pretty decent amount of water from your impeller? I haven't taken mine out on the lake yet, so I don't know if that is normal for a Mercury 9.9

Mine runs like a champ...spits water out a hole in the side...never noticed it down lower. I would guess you need an impeller. Mine shoots a pretty good stream out the side. How did you run yours? I didn't have a hose adaptor so I first fired it up in a bucket....the took it to the lake.

Sweet modfication, I love that trailer so clean...I'm jealous of you guys with garages and backyards to clean up your trailers...

Latest posts