• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Part For Sale Nate's Dry Hatch (Aluminum) 12"x48"

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NedRig

Reaction score
  • Like new. Paid $350 asking $200.
  • Installed it on my boat but ended up changing the design and no longer need it.
  • Just drop in your deck and rivet or screw it down for a strong, flex free, and waterproof dry hatch system. Includes Pre-assembled hinge and welded boat deck hatch lid. Strong, lightweight, and easy to install.
  • Made of heavy duty .125" Aluminum - they are strong enough for even the biggest passengers on your boat deck
  • Includes Whitecap waterproof latch

DIMENSIONS:​

• The outer mounting lip is 3" more total = 1.5" thick mounting lip all around
  • Inside dry track, lip diameter is 2" less = 1" thick dry track channel
  • Common Rod Locker size - 12x48"

No pics. Having a hard time visual seeing this.
I think the cutout size in the deck is the 12x48, but after installed and you open the hatch up the opening is only 10x46 because there is a 1' track around the entire inside perimeter where water collects and drains. Then the outer flange is 1.5" extra on each side for install so the total hatch size is 15x51.

• Like new. Paid $350 asking $200.
  • Installed it on my boat but ended up changing the design and no longer need it.
  • Just drop in your deck and rivet or screw it down for a strong, flex free, and waterproof dry hatch system. Includes Pre-assembled hinge and welded boat deck hatch lid. Strong, lightweight, and easy to install.
  • Made of heavy duty .125" Aluminum - they are strong enough for even the biggest passengers on your boat deck
  • Includes Whitecap waterproof latch

DIMENSIONS:​

• The outer mounting lip is 3" more total = 1.5" thick mounting lip all around
  • Inside dry track, lip diameter is 2" less = 1" thick dry track channel
  • Common Rod Locker size - 12x48"
I could use a hatch about that size but, I agree with Sonny. If there aren’t any pics then it might not be real. Pony up if you are serious about selling and maybe we can work out a deal.

Here are a couple of pics.

Attachments

• IMG-1482.jpg
    IMG-1482.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG-1484.jpg
    IMG-1484.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts