New Build Your Own Baits Decals from IguanaGrafix

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BYOB Fishing

Reaction score
Darryl does great work! I had the decals at my door half way across the country five days after I paid for them. I think they look great, so much so I am wanting to re-do the color scheme on the website to match them!

He also supplied the main decal for the pseudo-wrap for my jon. It's too cold to apply those decals right now, so come spring I'll have some pictures of that....

Thanks again, Iguanagrafix!

DSCN0356.JPG
DSC01517.jpg

I need one please!

And are you back in action? i need some striper baits done up for this spring - I will send you the bodies for re-paints

I only have a couple left, but I will be getting more for sure. I was thinking of doing something like giving away a decal for every completed boat mod that's posted in our forum, if the owner would like one. I have to still run it by Jim, but it's crossed my mind. I know some people wouldn't want a decal plastered on their new paint job, but it's just a thought...

Captain Ahab said:
I need one please!

And are you back in action? i need some striper baits done up for this spring - I will send you the bodies for re-paints

Yep, I'm still here! Send whatever you need, I look forward to getting them.

Matt