NEW TIN..AND WOW AM I HAPPY!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice aquisition Chris.Looks like it was well care for by the previous owner.Give me a holler next time you go out and maybe we can meet up.Lots of happy times on the water to you.See you around.

REALLY Nice rig! I have to say, I got a bit jealous. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mean16 said:
trade ya my left arm... can't cast a pole with it anyway! awsome boat man

Now what on earth would I do with another left arm? Hmmmm......tempting, but I'll have to pass. My shirts would fit weird. #-o

Thanks for the props though.

Alright everyone,I ran into Chris yesterday at CouncilBluffLake.I must say that the pics definitely Do Not do his rig justice.Sweet is an understatement.This boat gleams in the sunshine.And the 225 sounds like a beast.It is one of the better looking around.No BS.Very nice Chris.

S&MFISH said:
Alright everyone,I ran into Chris yesterday at CouncilBluffLake.I must say that the pics definitely Do Not do his rig justice.Sweet is an understatement.This boat gleams in the sunshine.And the 225 sounds like a beast.It is one of the better looking around.No BS.Very nice Chris.

Hey thanks a lot Steve. It was great running into you and Margaret and grandson. I have to say that I know how blessed I am in life (not just with my boat either). Too bad the fish got up and walked out of the lake before we got there. I've never had 2 days of worse fishing.

Thought you might like to see how good your rig looks too. This too, is a very nice rig. Hope to catch up with you again soon.

Attachments

• Steve_Margaret_lr.jpg
    Steve_Margaret_lr.jpg
    1,014.7 KB · Views: 595
i have never had any luck at council bluffs. Hope you guys have.

had a good day floating the current with the family. We caught 2 smallies that were 18". and a ton around 12" and 13".

happy boating

"The Bluff",as I call it,is usually hit and miss.Some days I killl them ,some I don't.The trip we ran into each other,I don't think either of us did anything.I've pulled some 4lbrs out of there.