Perils of fishing in the Everglades!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the kinda water I'm fishing now here in Florida.....Too many people are feeding the gator's now and thats why they are so free to get close to people anymore....I fished a lake couple weeks ago lake Trafford you never seen so many gators and the only ones that were at the little bit curious about me were the ones around the docks .......There are over 3000 gators in that lake and boys I mean some big dewds too......those canals down here are full of bass I had a 200 bass day couple week back with several 4 pounders and a bunch of fish from 14 to 17 inches long..............................................JIGGY

Having never caught a bass, that would have been a awesome experience. With that said, I would have B lined right back to the truck once I seen one of those gators !

How protected are they?
I seen him throw a rock to scare it away,I think I might bouce one off it's noggin.
Anyone noice that rock at his feet...kinda spooky, looked like a face.

Yep, that rock definitely looks like something out of a Chucky movie. The gators are protected until hunting season where there is usually a draw system to harvest them. There were several in that video, small ones but worth keeping an eye on and there is usually a larger one or more hanging out wherever you see the small ones. That guy in the video has several more videos of places like that he fishes. Pretty good spots and entertaining!

looked like fun until the gators started getting a closer than I preferred IMO. Noticed that rock at his feet, pretty spooky, but the gators were even more so as they can pretty fast, in water and on land from what I've heard.

looked like fun until the gators started getting a closer than I preferred IMO. Noticed that rock at his feet, pretty spooky, but the gators were even more so as they can pretty fast, in water and on land from what I've heard.

Latest posts