POST YOUR PIC'S FISHING GALLERY.......

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 122732
Not on the tinboat, but we found a bunch of Yellowtail. Grandson couldn’t believe all the line ripping off the spool
That's a beautiful picture that will bring back good memories for years and years to come. If this doesn't inspire others to start or continue to fish, then no picture will.

Im back!!!! Man she was a rough go all week. 82* and bluebird skies Sunday-Thursday. I got a tan fer Pete's sake!! Not to mention some crazy lighting storms at night all week.

Did get a couple decent wallies. And a few on the last day for the freezer at home.

First one is me, second is my girlfriend...

DSC06373.JPGDSC06453.JPG

Im back!!!! Man she was a rough go all week. 82* and bluebird skies Sunday-Thursday. I got a tan fer Pete's sake!! Not to mention some crazy lighting storms at night all week.

Did get a couple decent wallies. And a few on the last day for the freezer at home.

View attachment 122862View attachment 122863

Nice! How deep and what color lure?

View attachment 122862View attachment 122863

Looks like you need a bigger net! Haha.

Farm ponds are awesome! These are the ones I decided to keep.

Screen Shot 2024-10-19 at 5.04.54 PM.png

For a while this morning, we thought that we wouldn't see any crappies at all. I caught that red-eared sunfish right away, and then things slowed down. (You folks down south might call the red-eared sunfish by the name "shellcracker.") We decided to move to another portion of the pond and trolled our lines over that way. That's when things got very interesting.

I've caught many more crappie in one morning than I did this morning. But I have never had such large quality crappie when I did catch them.

Farm ponds are awesome! These are the ones I decided to keep.

View attachment 123309

For a while this morning, we thought that we wouldn't see any crappies at all. I caught that red-eared sunfish right away, and then things slowed down. (You folks down south might call the red-eared sunfish by the name "shellcracker.") We decided to move to another portion of the pond and trolled our lines over that way. That's when things got very interesting.

I've caught many more crappie in one morning than I did this morning. But I have never had such large quality crappie when I did catch them.
Fish fry coming up!

On

On a local lake just outside Lincoln, Nebraska. The fish weren’t biting at all unless you were able to drop the bait right in front of them. Got lucky with this largemouth bass.
Which lake is that? My daughter, son-in-law, and grandson live in Lincoln, on the southwest side of town. SIL has talked about a lake about "10 minutes" from their house.

One other question: How'd you get away with that t-shirt in that part of the country? :LOL:

Which lake is that? My daughter, son-in-law, and grandson live in Lincoln, on the southwest side of town. SIL has talked about a lake about "10 minutes" from their house.

One other question: How'd you get away with that t-shirt in that part of the country? :LOL:
This was Conestoga lake. About 5 miles due west of Lincoln. There are a series of small lakes running south to north and all about 5 to 10 miles west of Lincoln.

As for the T-shirt, KU has a football team that is worse than Nebraska’s! So, not much jealousy. On the other hand, wait till basketball season!

Last edited:

Latest posts