Project "A Little Snookered" New Pics 03-19-2012 !!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I arrived here after receiving your message about my project and am blown away by the work you put into this mod. It makes me want to buy another boat and do the same thing. I am working my way down the list of projects and hadn't got to this one yet. I wish I had earlier, I would have done some things differently.

Nice gator kill BTW. We are not very fond of Gators here in Bama! Football fans will get this! :)

Just wanted to bring A little Snookered back to the top - it may help some of the newer members with there projects. enjoy or not either way HAPPY HOLIDAYS :beer:

Nice Gator though, no shame in a 7 ft alligator. You gettin any lines wet on lil Snookered?

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=336680#p336680 said:
Gators5220 » Yesterday, 22:51[/url]"]Nice Gator though, no shame in a 7 ft alligator. You gettin any lines wet on lil Snookered?

Been hunting allot lately but have been out in the kayaks a few times

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=336684#p336684 said:
aeviaanah » Today, 00:51[/url]"]what do you do with gator post mortem?

We skin them out (Save skin for future use) and butcher the meat, very little waste and allot of hard work but worth it in the end :beer:

Very nice build. I just picked up a Mirrorcraft 14 Deep Fisherman that I plan to work on a bit and trick out for a fishing/hunting rig. One question I have regarding your build is: When you filled the below deck sections with floatation, are you concerned that water might get trapped between the foam and the aluminum hull eventually causing the aluminum to breakdown and create pin-holes in the hull? I understand the need for the flotation, but are thinking space should have been left so that water cannot get trapped between the flotation foam and hull.
Thanks.