Resizing

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tompatt

Reaction score
well after a while of not being on the forum. do to being on a Jeep forum and wasting all my time on my jeep. i decided to see what was new. I click on the "Computer & Electronics" button on the board and the size of the screen gets bigger. So i re-size it. then when i hit back, to go to board index. the text is super small. any ideas what is happening? its only on this forum. pics in a sec.

Before I click...

PC.jpg

After I click...

pc2.jpg

Going to previous page...

Pc3.jpg

Never seen that before. I tried it from Firefox and IE. I also tried it from a Windows 2003 server using IE7. Maybe delete your board cookies and log in again?

Could be a glitch in your browser. I would just uninstall it and do a complete reinstall to see if it takes care of the problem. I have never had any problems such as that on the site while I have been here. You can also hold down control and work your minus and plus sign on the keyboard beside the number 0 and see on a PC or apple and the same buttons on a MAC if that might fix the one page.

Hot mail just did a so called "upgrade" and now their screen shot is waaayyy too big for me to see. The recommend changing my display settings and when I do I have a similar issue. It all fits but I need a magnifying glass to read it. I suppose my 15" monitor is why. At work we have huge ones and there is no problem there. I ain't buying a new monitor either.

I gave in. Bought a new LG Flatiron L227WTG through Circuit City dot com. $279.99 + free shipping for their Cyber Monday Sale.

since you did a reinstall of firefox that is odd.... you can hold control and use the mouse wheel to make the page larger or smaller if it doesn't fix... annoying I know, but it works

russ010 said:
since you did a reinstall of firefox that is odd.... you can hold control and use the mouse wheel to make the page larger or smaller if it doesn't fix... annoying I know, but it works

Hey, Thats cool! Didn't know you could do that. :beer: