sold my boat looking for a new one. any for sale?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

semojetman

Reaction score
I sold my river boat on friday and im lookin to buy another. Preferably soon.
Atleast 17'
atleast 60 hp
Side console steering.

Anybody have one they want to sell?

Buy mine, it's under classifieds. Most of parts are in and it should be togeather next week. 17x48 w/a 60/40 johnson/evinrude. pm me if you want more info.

silver99gt said:
andrewt i posted under your classified ad. and semo, how much you looking to spend?

Silver- I missed that sorry. I am asking 6500 and that will proabbly be when it's fixed and ready to rock. It's got a 93-60/40 evinrude.

Andrew: i am interested. I am looking at a boat a guy i work with has but if it doesnt pan out id like to come see yours. I will know by the weekend

Motor probably needs a stainless impeller to put down the power. The used aluminium has trouble handling the power, that and it was sharpened bass ackwards when we bought it. It wil launch with a stainless and I think it will be around 38mph on the lake when it's put together with a stainless. I had it up to 37mph on the lake last year once we'd broke the motor in. We can probably put a stainless in it and let you see how it'll run with it if you come to look at it. He's just been thinking about selling it for a while and didn't want to buy the stainless right before he sold it.

Latest posts