Spring!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah... we're supposed to get around 60 here tomorrow and Sunday. Spring can't get here soon enough.

We might hit 32º on saturday. First time in a month.

We may hit 25 with snow on Saturday, then falling off to a high of 14 on Sunday. :x

I think we'll hit 40 today, but not sure about the weekend. I sure have the BUG though. Maybe...just maybe, I'll give it a shot!

It got to a litle over 42 deg. here. Went for a short bike ride today would rather been fishing... However, I am still sharpening hooks and putting things in order in my tackle boxes... Next is putting new line on the reels..SPRING IS A COMMIN

We got to 34 today with a light snow all day. I am a little jealous of you warm weather guys. At the same time I like having 4 seasons. It makes spring and fall that much better.

BassAddict said:
My window thermometer just hit 60!! (tomorrow its supposed to almost hit 70!!!). Man I should be out fishing..........

Or maybe you could start pouring some soft plastics! :)

njTom said:
BassAddict said:
My window thermometer just hit 60!! (tomorrow its supposed to almost hit 70!!!). Man I should be out fishing..........

[-X [-X Before that starts I still need to clean out the shop which dosent appear on my scheduler till atleast Febuary! :lol: :lol:

BassAddict said:
njTom said:
BassAddict said:

[-X [-X Before that starts I still need to clean out the shop which dosent appear on my scheduler till atleast Febuary! :lol: :lol:

I will be waiting impatiently to place my first order!

Supposed to be 46 here tomorrow. I might just get out and wash the road salt off my truck....................before the rain/snow/sleet hits again on Monday and Tuesday, lol. ](*,)

I have cabin fever big time. :(

Its been too cold to work in teh garage, altough within the next week or so I need to get cracking or I'll never have the boat mods done when soft water arrives.

i just finished putting my duck hunting gear away and pulled out the bass rod.

sunday will be first bass day since october