Tin Boats Trivia

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear that. Yesterday was 4/10

Questions correct: 10 / 10
You took 46 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 954

flounderhead59 said:
I hear that. Yesterday was 4/10

You took 46 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 954

****, someone interrupted me:

You took 93 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 907

:lol:

we should enjoy the 10/10 victory today as Dave will probably change tomorrows topic to "Extinct Science Fiction Animals 12: Super Impossible" or something like that :lol:

flounderhead59 said:
we should enjoy the 10/10 victory today as Dave will probably change tomorrows topic to "Extinct Science Fiction Animals 12: Super Impossible" or something like that :lol:

How did you know?

Friday is: "Latin" All questions are written in Latin

Questions correct: 9 / 10
You took 49 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 851

NASCAR! Stupid nascar question. That's a bigger waste of time than watching baseball. They're making a left turn! They're making another left turn! They're making another left turn! Wonder what they're gonna do next?

flounderhead59 said:
Questions correct: 9 / 10
You took 49 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 851

NASCAR! Stupid nascar question. That's a bigger waste of time than watching baseball. They're making a left turn! They're making another left turn! They're making another left turn! Wonder what they're gonna do next?
wreck crash spin smash flip... then left turn left turn

Too bad we couldn't have swapped questions. I might have known the drummer and you prolly know who Alan Kulwicki is/was.

BASEBALL!!!

Questions correct: 7 / 10
You took 39 seconds to complete this quiz.
Total score: 661

The only reason I did it so fast is because I hade to guess on 9 of them. I knew the one that asked whos last name didn't start with the letter "G" and then they listed three names starting with "G" and one with an "F". That one actually took me few seconds as I thought it was a trick question.

I have never been a baseball fan It is to boring for me.. If i want to watch grass grow for a couple of hours I'll sit on my deck..

What's the saying? It's better to have crashed and burned than to never have crashed... No wait, that's not it. :lol: