Tinboats Fanatsy Football 2014

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I woke up like Xmas morning excited to logon and reveal my 2014 kick *** team to find nothing!

panFried said:
Well I woke up like Xmas morning excited to logon and reveal my 2014 kick *** team to find nothing!

My bad!! I need to be fired from my commissioner dutys.... Ill see if I can get it filled today (if not it will not draft) if I can not get it to fill I'll just cut the size if the league so it does draft.

After playing with settings I went with the easiest solution, I deleted a number of teams. Which leaves us with 7 teams, hopefully we can find 1 more team to avoid an over abundance of bye weeks..... I apologize again for the crappy tinboats FF experience this year.

I never did the FF before (why i don't know) but if you need one more I am in - just tell me what I need to do - Go Cowboys!!!!

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=364960#p364960 said:
BassAddict » 3 minutes ago[/url]"]
fool4fish1226 said:
I never did the FF before (why i don't know) but if you need one more I am in - just tell me what I need to do - Go Cowboys!!!!

Cool!!! And best yet you're not Ahab or Fender :LOL2: PM me your email address and ill send an invite

PM sent

fool4fish1226 said:
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=364960#p364960 said:
BassAddict » 3 minutes ago[/url]"]
fool4fish1226 said:

Cool!!! And best yet you're not Ahab or Fender :LOL2: PM me your email address and ill send an invite

PM sent

Good deal!! Invitation sent!!!

Guys once Fool gets set im going to get the draft rolling. Only a few more days till the season starts, I CAN'T WAIT

Looks like its going to be Allstar FF, after a rocky start we are ready to draft early tomorrow morning!! The draft order has been randomized, and the scoring/rules reset to match last years (fractional scoring with ties being broke by BENCH POINTS & a 12 game regular season with 4 team playoff). The rules WILL NOT change throughout the season.

Good luck all

LETS GET IT ON!!!

Latest posts