Tinboats Fanatsy Football 2014

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=365182#p365182 said:
heycookieman » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:51 am[/url]"]Ok I see team 7 has my last name but it says Hal white is the owner. Is this my team?

League records show you left your team on 8/23, Hal joined the team which you left on 8/29

Ok I told you I never did it before and I didn't know what I was doing. No problem my fault theres always next year.Thanks

@100k

You cant see your team?
I see them, can anyone else see them?

@cookieman

I am sorry i should have realized your team email address changed and payed better attention to my email. Didn't you receive an email stating that you left the league or a confirmation about the action you were about to commit?

Who is ready for a beatdown.......Capt Jazz will be first. Good luck everyone, even though I never got my trophy for last year I plan on winning again for the third time. :lol:

bigwave said:
Who is ready for a beatdown.......Capt Jazz will be first. Good luck everyone, even though I never got my trophy for last year I plan on winning again for the third time. :lol:

Once again the trophy was promised by another TB FFL member. Please PM him to make arrangements, I play for fun and bragging rights!!! Trophies/prizes complicate things

No worries, I was smack talking.....I play for fun too. Your doing a great job as comish, I am just ready for some football.

Do you really need one? I do have them....heck I thought you were kidding. Nice try on the #1 pick. With so few players this year I wish we would have played straight up points......that is where the real strategy comes to play. Maybe next year we could try with no negative points, only points scored gets the wins.

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=365305#p365305 said:
panFried » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:12 pm[/url]"]
Captain Ahab said:
I have a nice flea rake. . . . . . . .
It must not work very well because bass addict keeps finding his way into your house. :lol:

Solved that problem - I moved!

Can you believe he would not let me play in the FF league? He fears my skills - FEARS THEM!

bigwave said:
Do you really need one? I do have them....heck I thought you were kidding. Nice try on the #1 pick. With so few players this year I wish we would have played straight up points......that is where the real strategy comes to play. Maybe next year we could try with no negative points, only points scored gets the wins.

No im good, my 1/2 minnow trap attached to a broom handle works just fine thank you...... And next year I doubt I'll run things (ill still play tho) so if you want to take over with different rules have at it! I just recommend not using ESPN, their FF site/software has been a PITA this year

Latest posts