Tinboats Fantasy football 2012

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
=D> =D> =D> Great game ripping lips!! Could of beat ya if id used Mendenhal but he was never an option so i cant be too hard on myself. Now if I lost cause I chose Pitta over Jackson id be kicking myself all week... :lol:

And my team doesn't fail to disapoint....lowest point total I can ever remember one of my teams getting. Peyton Manning got 23 points and the rest of the squad gave me 12.

12 points between 7 other players.

That's 1.7 points per player.

If my players continued at that pace it would be 28.9 points for the entire season from each of them.

How did this happen? I blame Ahab, but it's the convenient and politically easiest way to go.

If I lose less than 9 games this year, it will be a miracle and I will consider that a victory on its' own merit.

:shock: rigged what you doing with all that paypal money.......? Good game though. Anyone ready for some trading?

BassAddict said:
bigwave said:
:shock: rigged what you doing with all that paypal money.......? Good game though. Anyone ready for some trading?

Quality WR needed!

Quality ANYTHING needed! I have a serviceable WR squad and am living on a prayer with Peyton

In my work $$ league, I'm in the top 3 for total points scored and my team is 0-5. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Just changed my team name to Suicide Watch

Yeah I heard same thing about Mendenhall. Sux for both of us because I would have worked something out

I will just come out and say it......You kicked my butt Langdale.......I played like a bunch of school girls this weekend.

Proud to*er* lead the league in lack of scoring!

This is despite Chris Johnson having scored 31 of my 449 total in just 1 week. I would like to thank BackWoodsTrader for dropping him and giving me some false hope. We are approaching the midpoint of the season and I'm calling my shot of being the last team into the playoffs, or at least having a winning record!

I'm feeling very lucky that I'm 3-4 this far into the season and I'd like to thank my opponents for a lackluster performance against me so far. Keep it up guys, the only way I'll get to a winning record is if everyone collectively decides to have sub-par weeks against me! [-o<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts