Tinboats Fantasy football 2012

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one100grand said:
Proud to*er* lead the league in lack of scoring!

This is despite Chris Johnson having scored 31 of my 449 total in just 1 week. I would like to thank BackWoodsTrader for dropping him and giving me some false hope. We are approaching the midpoint of the season and I'm calling my shot of being the last team into the playoffs, or at least having a winning record!

I'm feeling very lucky that I'm 3-4 this far into the season and I'd like to thank my opponents for a lackluster performance against me so far. Keep it up guys, the only way I'll get to a winning record is if everyone collectively decides to have sub-par weeks against me! [-o<

You're welcome!

Just need the Eagles to keep Colston under 22 points and Team Panfried becomes Team BassAddict Fried!! Seeing how much the Eagles have let me down over the years I'd say his chances are better than average...

Whats better than winning your whole fantasy football weekend? All your teams winning PLUS winning 20 bucks from Ahab!!!!!

Winning_2326992.jpg

Here comes the Vick Ballard Express...if you're not sure what that means, I'm not either #-o

All I know is that he's a RB that until joining this 14 team league, I had never heard of before and now due to the super shallow talent pool here, I feel like he's Adrian Peterson.

I still have a good QB if anyone wants to talk trade. My team was solid this weekend, still have a hard row to hoe to the end of the season. On a side note, How bout them Texan's, my favorite team is looking good this year.

Jim said:
Time to turn this around!

Moo, I'm sorry. Here comes your third loss.
I hear ya Mr. Jim =P~ , however this wont hurt a bit, BAM!!!!!!! Nighty Night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts