Tinboats Fantasy football 2012

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rippen Lips said:
bigwave said:
Well my game down to the wire.......Does anyone read the smack board....you guys are just too nice to each other. Ripinlips your next on my way to the superbowl.................... :mrgreen:
Really ?
Good game, I blame the freshman refs for my lost....... :shock:

Jim said:
Paypal me whatever you can afford and I will help you with your picks. I can promise you will not win, but you will not be dead last. Listen, some of us have it some of us don't. I never realized how gifted I am at fantasy football, being a first timer and all.

people009.gif

Are you huffing paint fumes?

1134815-1174630-639.jpg

Wholy cow, two weeks in a row my game is coming down to the wire......looks like you got a good chance suds......who is ready to start trading?

The Packer D better not fall apart on me tonight! I need my first win!!! I'd be willing to trade just about anybody on my team. I doubt anybody would want them though!!!!

To Team Moo Moo and Team Tulip:

You have managed to get a pretty good record on some pretty weak numbers. The Bassaholics are not impressed...... I look forward to our meeting :twisted:

Two weeks in a row and a super close game, congratulations suds......now it time to turn my team around. I sure wish I would have had the touchdowns that were overturned this week.......Oh well.

BassAddict said:

You have managed to get a pretty good record on some pretty weak numbers. The Bassaholics are not impressed...... I look forward to our meeting :twisted:

Ahhhh young Jedi,
The only thing weak is your smack talk.

Paypal address is [email protected] and you too could join the winners circle.

Jim said:
BassAddict said:

Ahhhh young Jedi,
The only thing weak is your smack talk.

Paypal address is [email protected] and you too could join the winners circle.

No smack talk here, I let the smackers do that. I let my streak do the talking!

Rippen Lips said:
What is every ones team name ?

You Sank My Rusty Tin!

While I'm not clever, I thought it was clever since tin doesn't rust :) And looking at my team, I thought it was appropriate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts