TinBoats.net Box Pass #4

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) Sixgun86
2) Aeviaanah
3) Brine
4) Capt. Ahab
5) LonLB
6) Pepperrocks
7) JeffChastain
8 )Fender66/Chris
9)Fool4Fish1226
10)

I am in

Patience: A minor form of despair disguised as a virtue. ~ Ambrose Bierce

Is this thing in transit yet?

We're gunna have to figure in postage increases at this rate :LOL2:

Holy crap! Jim just unloaded all of his tackle, I think he may have just given up fishing. Great for the Box Pass! Anyways, there is absolutely no way I can fit all of this stuff and the original box into a USPS Medium Flat Rate box, so I will ship it out in a larger box and maybe down the line someone can consolidate it into a smaller box. The "One Box to Rule Them All" will go out tomorrow to Sixgun86. Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• IMG_0667-2.JPG
    IMG_0667-2.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 703
  • IMG_0668-2.JPG
    IMG_0668-2.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 703
Ill be sure to consolidate the big box to small box :)

Maybe next box pass we could arrange it by location, we could meet somewhere half way to save on shipping costs! LOL JK

Good deal, looking forward to it's arrival hopefully by the weekend as I'll be stopping by Bass Pro and Academy sports. Aeviaanah, go ahead and send me a PM with the address you would like the box to be shipped when you get a chance. I will post pics and tracking when it arrives and ships.

The Box went out this morning. I had to ship it Parcel, Priority in the box I had would have been $30, the Box should arrive sometime next week. It seems like with a little pruning of items, the Large Priority Box @ $14.95 might be large enough. Enjoy, Happy Holidays!

sixgun86 said:
Good deal, looking forward to it's arrival hopefully by the weekend as I'll be stopping by Bass Pro and Academy sports. Aeviaanah, go ahead and send me a PM with the address you would like the box to be shipped when you get a chance. I will post pics and tracking when it arrives and ships.
PM Sent! Glad this thing is moving!

Wow!!! looks like some good stuff!!! Hope some of them rat-l-traps and the yum money hounds are still in there when I get it!!!!!

Box just arrived. Will post pics as shortly.

Pics*

pass2.jpg

pass1.jpg