TinBoats.net Box Pass #4

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Box was sent out today!

download.jpg

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!

Thanks aeviaanah!

Now for the :cry:

I actually got the box last night. Unfortunately, it was about an hour after I learned that my best friend's Mom had passed unexpectedly. Like the high school best friend of the past 20+ years that I've stayed close to since. He lost his Dad almost a year ago. His Mom died in her sleep Wed night, and he was the one that found her Thursday morning. Having just shortly gotten off the phone with him, I found the box and well..... just didn't have the heart to open it. After getting home today, there the box sits, and I just don't have it in me. If next in line would be so kind as to give me a few days, I'd appreciate it. I really hope this doesn't sound more selfish than it does typing it. I care about the TinBoat community too, and I wan't to make sure that I have my head on straight before diving into the goodies and choosing the replacements.

Sorry to bring a downer into this thing! Just thought you all deserved to know and hope it didn't get viewed as just dragging my feet.

Gunna unplug for the majority of the weekend, but will make sure to check back in soon.

Thanks for your patience!

I say take as long as you have to. Do the right thing with your friend (Family) I am in no hurry and I don't think anyone else either. Take care of you and the family before you worry about this simple box pass

PM Sent Captain

Will post pics before sending

Who put the Reaction Innovations Trixie series smallie beavers "oxblood" in the box? I caught this guy on here on the way home from work. Right when i switched to these I got a bite. This is a small mouth right?

download-1.jpg

Box arrived safe and sound a few days ago. i have not had an opportunity to open it but will do that and take some photos and send it off to the next person

LonLB - I needs your address please!

So, as previously posted I received the BOX earlier in the week

Opened it up and WOW - it was crammed with all sorts of cool stuff - knives, lights, and lots and lots of lures.

Here are a few photos - I need a bigger table as i could not spread everything out!

I am gonna remove a few things - add a few things and send it on its way!

TBBoxPass1-21-12003.jpg

TBBoxPass1-21-12004.jpg

TBBoxPass1-21-12005.jpg

TBBoxPass1-21-12006.jpg

TBBoxPass1-21-12002.jpg

TBBoxPass1-21-12001.jpg

TBBoxPass1-21-12007.jpg

Latest posts