TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So fat and bloated me stood beside the river and caught NOTHING! I have fish!

Gonna try again tonight - wanted to use my brand new reel I purchased a few months ago - Daiwa Saltist 4000H - and it was not on the shelf where I left it - I just spent the last hour freaking out looking for it

Anyway, for some reason I thought it was in a Blue and Red box - NOPE, all black. i must have stared right past it 20 times

S&MFISH said:
fender66 said:
Leaving in a few minutes to fish another Tournament this weekend. Wish me luck. I'd like to be in the money this time!

Come on Chris, where did you go and how did you do? The suspence is killing me.

Two day tourney at Lake of the Ozarks with a big bass bash on Friday eve for 3 hours. We had pouring rain all three days we were on the water. I was able to find a few keepers each day, but not enough to finish in the money. Still, had a great time with Freetofish (Ron), and look forward to fishing with him again soon. Guess I need to work on my "dock fishing" methods.

Nope. Had a buddy catch a Coot when we were trout fishing a couple years ago and he explained it constituted as a catch and release. I took a picture and to this day use it as the caller ID for him on my phone

BassAddict said:
Went fishing, caught a blackbird mid flight but had a successful release..... Caught no fish, does this still count as getting skunked?

It count as getting the bird!

You should be used to that by now

BassAddict said:
Went fishing, caught a blackbird mid flight but had a successful release..... Caught no fish, does this still count as getting skunked?

Yes...still skunked. Now if you had said you went birding and caught a blackbird mid flight....then you would have been successful.

fender66 said:
BassAddict said:

Yes...still skunked. Now if you had said you went birding and caught a blackbird mid flight....then you would have been successful.

I reject your reality and substitute my own! :LOL2:

nomowork said:
BassAddict said:

A catch is a catch! We often compare sea weed size when surf fishing!

Now THAT is PATHETIC.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: