TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having a real bad day!!! it started when i went out to my truck that i got back from the repair shop after some #$%& hit me and it would not start i have no idea what is wrong now but it is going back for the 3rd time since they repaired it grrrrrrrr i have a tournament next weekend in Maryland and i am wondering how i can trust this thing. then i have my vacation trip to Illinois the end of the month and again how do i trust the truck
after that i opened my fios bill to find another $20 charge on the bill for my "FREE" lifetime DVR wonder how that happened will it ever end at least the flyers are winning at this point

Farkin cold out this morning - 34deg, 20mph wind, 2' chop. Fished all morning for one 17" walleye. Soaked, cold, and now hungry.

I need a bigger boat than a 12'er . I think the guys with the real boats felt sorry for me out there. :lol:

Popeye said:
I would fish 34deg, 20mph wind, 2' chop weather for a 17" Walleye. OK, maybe not the 2' stuff.

It was my own fault. I left the launch and knew I was in for it, got out of the bay into the main lake and just got rocked. Said heck with it, and scooted as quick as my 7.5 could back to a different cove and tried to stay away from anything that would swamp me. Fun stuff when the waves are taller than your side. #-o

Worst part was I heard the north side of the lake was fine because the wind was blowing to the south west - I should have driven up and around the lake instead of putting in where I did. Oh well. Raingear - it's not just for rain anymore. :lol:

I will be in the KEYS starting tomorrow (Work related) but should have some time to wet a line, returning Friday, then driving north (West central Florida) to look at some retirement property along the Withlacoochee River. See you all when I get back.

Awesome time with the daughter today. Who knew that a Mr. Twister lizard bait could be such a great toy... we had all kinds of fun in the bath tub making the lizard swim - and reading bedtime stories to the lizard - and tucking him in bed.

He may have to go fishing with us too... #-o :lol:

Finally wet the tin today since last summer! :shock:

Weather forecast last week was sunny, high seventies to low eighties. Yesterday's weather report was party cloudy, A.M. drizzles. We've been looking forward to this outing for a couple of weeks so went for it. Left two hours before sunrise, slight drizzle and cold. Got to the lake, cold, windy, heavy drizzle but what the heck. We fought the weather for four hours without a nibble and covered about half of the lake! Next time...............

wihil said:
Awesome time with the daughter today. Who knew that a Mr. Twister lizard bait could be such a great toy... we had all kinds of fun in the bath tub making the lizard swim - and reading bedtime stories to the lizard - and tucking him in bed.

He may have to go fishing with us too... #-o :lol:

images.jpg

Getting the kids ready for school, I get a text from my wife.

"hey wanna keep the kids home from school and go fishing?"

I sent her a reply, im sure i dont need to tell you what it said.

God i love my wife.

Dragonman said:
Getting the kids ready for school, I get a text from my wife.

"hey wanna keep the kids home from school and go fishing?"

I sent her a reply, im sure i dont need to tell you what it said.

God i love my wife.

Nice....or you could send them to school and just you two go...either way win win... wish my wife would do that.

Latest posts