TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shoulda Coulda Woulda.

Woke up at 2:30, 2:45, 3:00, 3:10, 3:20, 3:25, 3:30, 3:45, 3:50, 3:55 and finally got out of bed at 4:00. Boat wasn't rigged for fishing and decided to not go. Planned on taking a newbie out Sunday anyhow. Stopped at the bait store this afternoon to get some herring strips and asked if they heard any reports from today. The owner said: "Today, everyone was a hero." People were getting their limits fast and furious, even the guys that didn't know what they were doing. Yep, shoulda gone out.

#-o I hate it when I do things like that.

That happened a few weekends ago for me - a friend texted me later that he limited out. He never limits out. Heck he's lucky if he boats one or two!

Still didn't care - the sleep was welcome.

I would have traded fishing for Salmon for sleep, but I did neither. Now I'm beat and just waiting for my wife to finish dinner so I can eat and after watching a movie, go to bed.

Bah.

I've had the carpet on the front deck for a week now and I already want to tear it off. :cry:

This is gonna be a pain. But I think I'll be happier in the end.

I wonder if bed liner would be a good paint to cover up the wooden decking.

I really like my carpeted deck and personally don't think I would like anything different.

On a side note, went out for salmon with a friend and we came back with four Steelhead and a King before the wind and waves kicked up.

Pretty sure I'll be re-doing it in the future. Just don' know how far into the future. Probably next year if I've still got it.

Until then - on with fishing! Took the little girl over to some bluegill beds, didn't catch much in the heat but she enjoyed it.

BassAddict said:
Getting tired of hearing it, movers will be here tomorrow.........

I blame Fender! And Popeye, and FishingCop and maybe a few other players to be named later

Shut up BassAddict and Stop wining like a little girl

Suck it up butter cup!!!!!!

Captain Ahab said:
BassAddict said:
Getting tired of hearing it, movers will be here tomorrow.........

I blame Fender! And Popeye, and FishingCop and maybe a few other players to be named later

Shut up BassAddict and Stop wining like a little girl

Suck it up butter cup!!!!!!

I have not yet started to whine like a little girl! That involves a whole lot more crying and tantrum throwing!

Did you call these guys instead?

smashedpiano.jpg

FREAKIN INSURANCE COMPANIES!!!!

My wife had hip replacement last Thursday it went very well
before she went in she spoke with her insurance blue cross federal
and was told she was good to go for her stay at the local rehab center until she is able to go up and down steps
they said the avg stay is 4 to 7 days.
so the ambulance shows up at the hospital to transport her and the insurance company stopped the entire thing stating that she will not be covered
for the rehab that she has to do it at home.
i found out that they had 9 other people set to go to rehab and all are being told it is a no go by blue cross
i am very frustrated and the wife is even more upset.
insurance companies just plain SUCK

Latest posts