TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy just sold his Jon boat. The guy said he wanted my 59 Rude 5.5 with it. I said not for sale. Best little motor I've owned. He offered $500 and I took it. I just know I'm going to regret it.
2012-06-06134009Custom.jpg

Can't sleep, still in allot of pain but I love you guys!

I wish I had enough money to afford a PS3 because for a month I will be in bed for the most part and then it's still 6 months before I can drive on my own , fish, etc...

Is this from your back surgery? Just do as the doc says, and don't rush doing things you shouldn't. I wish I had listened to my doc, wouldn't have taken so long to feel better!

Just if anyone wanted to see what I look like now.

Dang...you must be on some good drugs to think that we want to look at a picture of you.

Please don't take more meds than the doc prescribes. God only knows what you'll post a picture of next! :shock:

:mrgreen:

Stopping for a good 6er when I get off grabbing the boat and freeze my butt off fishing in the dark. I hate the time change.

C'mon guys give me some credit, that photo was taken less than an hour after surgery. In no longer poofy and flushed. Lol

I was up as soon as they pulled the catheter and handed me the back brace and I worked my *** off with PT and got released today.

Latest posts