TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well guys I finally had a good day for once, it has been 14 months since I have had a really good full day and it was so nice!!! Thank you so much all of you for the support!

I did have a short upset when I was asked if I was brought any flowers which I didn't and I didn't have anyone I know come to visit (that wasnt my wife, son, and parents) but you know what screw them i am gonna do me and care about me and my family more now rather than helping everyone else and having myself suffer!

Good day guys good day!!!!

Going to the ATM to get some cash and then to all the local stores to stock up on a vanishing item... TWINKIES.

Get 'em soon, they'll be gone before you know it.

Popeye said:
Going to the ATM to get some cash and then to all the local stores to stock up on a vanishing item... TWINKIES.

Get 'em soon, they'll be gone before you know it.

I saw a show one time, where a guy found an old box of twinkies like 20 years old. They looked good as new. And people wonder why people get sick.............. :lol:

How can you get sick from something that has so many preservatives in it that it has a 30 year shelf life? A steady diet of Twinkies should extend your life when you think about it.

Do y'all want a review on this product?

I just picked it up in the mail yesterday? It's a 40" long HEAVY duty lightweight .8LB Grappler made by Grapplers INC. it has a 1:1 grip strength (I almost broke my wife's toe testing it) and it isn't like that el Cheapo flimsy one from Walmart. I ordered it for $31 on the 13th shipping included right at closing time and it was at my PO box on the 15th right when they opened! They knew of my situation and need of it and used my payment to pay for Bionic speed shipping and basically donated the product to me for free!!!

I am using it to help me be self reliant and when I am done healing it is gonna go with me on my boat to help me pick up fish out of the water and everything else I can think of on and off the water! They do come in super short versions that would be really useful for picking up fish!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353147336.222027.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1353147348.851289.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1353147362.951084.jpg

Popeye said:
Pretty sure you wouldn't be able to pick up a flopping fish with it, maybe the little ones I catch, but not the big Florida Bass you catch.

Man you haven't seen how sturdy this thing is, it's heavy duty built!

When I get to where I can lift more than my minimum 2lbs I am going to show photos of it lifting weights I bet it would have no problem at all with 40lbs! Which is my max weight lift.

As for the flopping I am gonna build a special grip to cradle the fish and have grippy silicone/grit that grips but doesn't hurt the fish.

I am really interested in one of their short grapplers for my tin boat and use my 40" for the big boat!

I think they go all the way down to 17" which would be great for bass boats and flat bottoms! My V hull though requires more length to grab the fish.

Popeye said:
I would think on the roof instead of the hood. Windshield wipers don't do well on greasy things

We could just make the passenger seat a toilet and have a short straight piped exhaust coming out in front of the rear tire!

Latest posts