TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got to go fishing yesterday for the 1st time this year... felt so good!! Accept the freezing temps and 25 mph winds of course.

GRRRR!!!! leaving in a few minutes to have all 4 wisdom teeth pulled. My wife is already threatening to hide the pain medicine if I don't shutup! :cry:

Specknreds said:
GRRRR!!!! leaving in a few minutes to have all 4 wisdom teeth pulled. My wife is already threatening to hide the pain medicine if I don't shutup! :cry:

SHUDDUP man.....just shuddup....those will be your friend. :shock: Good luck!

Specknreds said:

Just do exactly what the dentist says....No dip, no smoking!!! Youll be back in there with a dry socket and theyll pack the fresh holes with the worst tasting anesthetic you could imagine!!! Youll be begging for more pain medicine. And what food you could eat will then taste like garbage. Its horrible!!! I know from experience.

At least you get put to sleep for your wisdom teeth extraction. In the navy, the just blindfold you.. You feel(with little to moderate pain :evil: ) someone ripping and cracking the teeth outta your skull. I think they used a pair of vise grips and an ice pick on me... Waterwings may chime in on this. Im sure they were even more barbaric in his day..

Hate when the weatherman says 11mph winds, then 2 hours later (when you're out on the lake) he decides they're gonna be 20 with 25 gusts.... Like I didn't figure that out already!

I dont understand why $40 Winter golves (isotoner & waterproof) dont do anything to keep your hands warm. This is ridiculous. Im going to start wearing my camo hunting gloves (fingerless mittens with a cap) to work. :D

Jim said:
I dont understand why $40 Winter golves (isotoner & waterproof) dont do anything to keep your hands warm. This is ridiculous. Im going to start wearing my camo hunting gloves (fingerless mittens with a cap) to work. :D

Stop wearing your wife's gloves and get a mens - they work better =P~

Latest posts