TinBoats Twitter - Random posts

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You all make me glad I live way down South 8) . We were fishing in shorts yesterday. About 62 right now and mid 70's tomorrow but they are saying another cold front tomorrow night. Lows in the 30's BRRRRRR!!!! Sorry, I just had to rub it in!

Going to try my luck tomorrow on asking landowners for permission to bow hunt in town limits. Urban archery is still in until March. It's antlerless deer only, but that's ok with me. It don't matter how long you boil the antlers, they never get tender. I still have 3 tags and a freezer to fill.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes on the back...it bugged me over the weekend but has cleared up mostly by now. I'm jealous of all the snow you folks are getting, I miss having it around - even if it gets to be a pain in the rear to shovel.

You can have my snow... I'm ready for spring!
Yeah I have a truck parked over there somewhere.
167308_1820120461179_1185193095_32178808_1894287_n.jpg

Got he honor of laying on my back in the snow and changing my starter this morning. But hey at least the boat is in the barn! :lol:

"Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed - Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and all of their hopes and dreams. If I didn't drink this beer, they might be out of work and their dreams would be shattered. Then I say to myself, 'It is better that I drink this beer and let... their dreams come true than be selfish and worry about my liver.'"
-Jack Handy

fender66 said:
DBrooke said:
Got he honor of laying on my back in the snow and changing my starter this morning. But hey at least the boat is in the barn! :lol:
:LOL2: Priorities seem to be in order. :LOL2:

Well, I wouldn't want to much snow to end up in the boat :lol:

well my pet population has exploded from 4 to 10 this should be fun!!!
we went from our awesome puppy Bingo who is a great pyrenees(small horse), rabbit and two hampsters and now we have 2 dogs, 1 rabbit, and 7 hampsters.

Well, I got to work around 0615, and I'm home already. School was dismissed due to snow at 0830. It's coming-down pretty good and we probably have 2.5" - 3" already. Will probably be out again tomorrow, which just equates to more days to makeup at the end of the year :evil:

Latest posts