what am i doing wrong?

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tanner14

I remember when I was you're age wanting to lern how to fish so i started watching bill dance on the TV and he showed how to use a spinner bait . He was using a roster tail in purple color and he said to reel it in just fast enough that you could barley see it under the water but no deeper so I set out that week with my lawn mower and cut some yards to make enough money to buy some new fishing line and a purple roster tail , I done what he said to do and caught a 5 pound bass from there on I was hooked for life. Now I'm not saying you need a purple roster tial spinner bait to catch bass but I would try fishing the spinner you buy just deep enough that you can see it. Purple does work good in muddy or murkey water and so does june bug. If you use plastics listen to every one when they tell you use it SLOOOOOW the longer it stay's in front of a fish the more he will get mad and bite because to the bass it a not touching you game and they don't like it..
good luck have fun and remember it is fishing so don't give up....

Latest posts