Yamaha F6 transom bracket

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GatorNJ

Reaction score
I have an Alumacraft Prowler 175 with a Yamaha F70. I fish a restricted HP lake once in a while and want to put a 6 HP Yamaha on the transom. I have limited space so I need the bracket dimensions to see if it will fit. Could not find a technical drawing online and Yamaha customer service was no help. Anyone have a 2024 F6 or similar model that could help with the dimensions?

Last edited:
Spoke to a local dealer and he found the dimensions in the service manual. I found the dimensions online in a manual from 2019. Seem to be the same as 2024 model. I attached a picture below in case anyone else is searching for this information.

Attachments

• IMG_0010.jpeg
    IMG_0010.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 5
Excellent and thanks for sharing. Do you also have to consider the width of the motor cowling? I would guess it will be a few inches wider than the clamp brackets.

Excellent and thanks for sharing. Do you also have to consider the width of the motor cowling? I would guess it will be a few inches wider than the clamp brackets.
Yes I did find that somewhere. It’s about 13.5” wide.