1984 bass tracker tournament tx redeaux

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey thanks ya'll! I went out on a limb with the hunter orange and i believe it totally works. I have a custom car, truck, and motorcycle background, and for some reason i always get a little "flashey" with anything that i build. 8) Had the intentions of building a boat to hunt and fish out of...... and now im scared im gonna' spill worm dirt in it! Lol

IMG_2355.JPGIMG_2356.JPGIMG_2357.JPG i see tha' light at the end of tha' tunnel boys...... dont think im going to make my deadline of the first weekend in june...... if it happens it will be a miracle! [-o<

Some deadlines are ment to be broken. Your doing a great job, so slow down do things right the first time around. When I don't do that , bad things happen lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

IMG_2483.JPGIMG_2482.JPGView attachment 1IMG_2481.JPGIMG_2480.JPGIMG_2400.JPGIMG_2398.JPGWell i didnt hit my dead line so we went to lake travis boatless. It was alright though because jigging the bank was killer bream and small bass fishing! South texas heat has had me down and out, but im back at finishing my tracker. Getting close now. For anyone that has viewed my thread you will see that i spaced my bunks up 2" in order to keep the sides of my boat from rubbing on the trailer fenders, buuuuut im pretty sure 2" was way too much once i put it back on the trailer. Pretty sure i may have trouble launching and retrieving with how high it sits up on the trailer, so i think im going to have to rethink my bunk spacer idea. Hopefully i will have all of my electricals completed by next week, and i should be hanging the motor the weekend after next.