1st Annual Memorial Day Tinboats.Net 2008 Cyber Tournaments

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim said:
Correct! LOL!

The secret item in the Picture will be announced 8PM Eastern Time. You have up until 8PM your time on the last day to submit Pictures.

Secret item? If you don't tell us the secret item to be included with the picture and I eat the fish before you tell us how can I include it?

Rules, Prizes, Dates, and number of Tournaments have changed.

We will be having two tournaments in parallel. If you really are a good fisherman, you could win two times :wink:

This is a quick way I could think of to make it fair for the guys that do not fish for Bass.

Read the First post for official rules and info!

Ok, I'm a little slow....How exactly is this going to work? I read the first post, but still kinda cornfused. :?

Bubba said:
Ok, I'm a little slow....How exactly is this going to work? I read the first post, but still kinda cornfused. :?

Im a Little slower...What are you asking?

There is going to be a tournament Memorial day weekend. Everyone fishes there own waters. You can fish for Bass or you can fish for crappie, or you can fish for bass and crappie.

You take a picture of the fish with a secret item that I will announce before the tournament date and you send them to me via PM. Biggest fish wins!

Pm me if you have more questions.

Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. :evil:

Sorry just a spongebob moment.

Just want to join in on the fun of COMPETITION :USA1:

That there will be fun, I'm on vacation that week, do I dare to fish every day :-k :- OH I DARE, I DARE :fishing2:

HEY, That just happens to be the week I am going to be fishing with a guide. He can show me some tricks and I'll apply them to whoop your butts.

FishingBuds said:
Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of affordable comestibles. :evil:

Sorry just a spongebob moment.

Just want to join in on the fun of COMPETITION :USA1:

That there will be fun, I'm on vacation that week, do I dare to fish every day :-k :- OH I DARE, I DARE :fishing2:

Kamaloops_2006_022_thumb.jpg

I really wish that I would have found this site about a month ago so I could get in on the action. Good luck to those participating.

tight lines!!

natetrack said:
I really wish that I would have found this site about a month ago so I could get in on the action. Good luck to those participating.

tight lines!!

Have no fear, there will be lots of other contest around the corner

Should we take measurements and weights or should we just let you decide whose fish is bigger?

I had forgotten about this...I've got the lunkers figured out :^o

This Tournament is going to start Thursday May 22, 2008 at 8:00 PM and ends Tuesday May 27, 2008 at 8:00 PM.

Dang, gonna be at a school function Thursady night, my mother-in-law has surgery on Friday (we'll be out of town probably), and we're taking the grandkids to Nashville Zoo probably on Saturday or Sunday. Cuts in on fishing but we gotta do what we gotta do. Not that I would be catching anything to compete with anyway, lol. :lol:

Good Luck to All and Be Safe. Please Think of our Fallen Soldiers, Sailors, & Airmen while your out there on the water. Pray for those that continue to serve! Oh and Jim, BTW, the name on the plaque should read " K Y _ M A D M A N" :mrgreen:

Latest posts