1st Annual Memorial Day Tinboats.Net 2008 Cyber Tournaments

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i had one decent fish dident even bother sendin it to ya jim left the camera at a friends house :roll: wouldent have mattered though

I went to Branson, Mo. over the holiday. Fished both Table Rock Lake and Tanneycomo. Fishing sucked.
I rented a 17 foot G-3 on Table Rock. Rain and wind. Well as they say, a bad day fishing is better than a good day at work. :lol:

The crappie was 14" long, and ate a Peoples Choice shallow crankbait.
Thanks Jim! I don't know how you chose between shamoo, Mr. Fish and
Fishinsmylife for those Bass. Tough one.

Esquired: you win a guided trip on my boat on a local lake :mrgreen:

esquired said:
I am not even fishing this weekend - well maybe not much :? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Painting the new nursery!

Is this an announcement?! DID I MISS SOMETHING?! C'mon man, can't leave us hanging like that...

Oh and back on topic, nice job guys! There are some real nice fish there. I caught the skunk all weekend.

Very nice fish to everyone. I lost two fish that could have been in the runnings on last thursday...it was very depressing. I also caught a nice bass yesterday with Dave, but while we were driving home I was like...I forgot the **** keys in the pic. Oh well

Congrats to everyone =D>

Congratulations!

bAcKpAiN said:
esquired said:
I am not even fishing this weekend - well maybe not much :? :wink: :wink: :wink:

Painting the new nursery!

Is this an announcement?! DID I MISS SOMETHING?! C'mon man, can't leave us hanging like that...

and I thought Esquired fished allllllllllll the time. :lol:

Thank you guys, first of all i'd like to congradulate Mr. Gamefisher for winning the crappie division and Mr. Jim I know it could have went a couple different ways, my hat goes off to you, you had a tough job to do. =D> = Just one more thing, Way to go Mr. fish, fishingsmylife & bluegillfisher you guys caught some nice fish =D> =D>

My bass wasn't but a long 3 pounder, but those others were PIGS. My crappie...well, it was the bigger of the two I caught.

Congrats to the winners!

Latest posts