1st Annual Memorial Day Tinboats.Net 2008 Cyber Tournaments

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats fellas, and it was fun indeed. now for a contest for the smallest fish--I come in first :D

it was fun-I'd do it again 8)

mr.fish said:
Congrats to the winners.

When is the catfish tourny?

When there are enough members (catfisherpeople) to warrant one....believe me I would love it! I would love to have enough members/sponsors to have like a 5 species tournament every memorial/4th/labor day tournament.

So many big ideas! :cry:

It will come in time! :D

Congrats guys, nice catches all around. =D>

Hey Jim, I for one dont need prizes. I would have a blast just doing it for bragging rights. 8)

Lar

The coveted, highly sought after trophies have arrived. Maybe one day with allot of hard work and dedication you....yes you will be lucky enough to win one of these. :beer: :LOL2:

Attachments

• IMG_1018.JPG
    IMG_1018.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,085
  • IMG_1019.JPG
    IMG_1019.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 1,082
  • IMG_1020.JPG
    IMG_1020.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 1,086
I would be better off just buying one from you, went today and didn't even get a bite.

Been meaning to do this for a while, but I've been moving so these had got packed up. Here are the prizes from the Memorial Day torney! I will proudly display this plaque, at least until my fiancee sees it and puts it away. The Mattlures swimbait is scary realistic, and the Deps Buzzjet is a serious big-fish lure!

Matt

Attachments

• 7208 009.jpg
    7208 009.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 1,086