2008 Labor Day Back to school tournament

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Jim,

This was a great idea and I'm sure all the kids had a great time and are looking forward to their "Prize".

Ya done good :)

Thanks Jim! This was a lot of fun! I know my two boys will be ecstatic to get there goodies. =D>

Jim said:
Trophies ordered and Baits are in! :beer:

I will be out of town next week so wife will pick them up Wednesday and I will get them out by next Monday.

Your the best! Just showed the kids and they are so excited.... they didn't think they would be getting trophies. :beer:

=D> This is why "Tinboats" is the best freaken site on the internet =D> When the kiddies get their awards can we see some pictures? I know I am looking forward to seeing their smiling faces.

IMG_1912.jpg

=D> Thanks Jim, you made their day. Mason cant stop talking about his "beautiful" fish trophy, and Max said it was very cool 8)

My son got his today. He is so excited! Thanks Jim for running a great site and doing stuff for the kids! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Jim, My son got his trophy today. I told him he got a package and the look on his face when he opened it was priceless man. A memory for a lifetime. I wish there were more people like yourself that do great things for kids and try to get them involved. My hat goes off to you. =D>

My boys got there trophies and goody bag today and man where they excited. Thanks again Jim! This was a very good thing! =D>

Latest posts