2008 TinBoats.net Christmas Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Ahab said:
flounderhead59 said:
Captain Ahab said:
Flounder?

Did you ever submit your entry form? i was looking through the entry form submissions and noticed your name was not there :shock:

Dude! I asked you to turn it in for me! :shock: :shock:

I tried to - but if you carefully read the fine print it clearly states:

"entering by proxy is strictly prohibited"

FINE, but don't expect a cap for your sharpie.

Jim said:
flounderhead59 said:
Did he make it?

Nope! :cry:

The show must go on!

Todays pick is Fowlmood77.

Fowlmood77 You have until Midnight Eastern December 27, 2008 (tonight) to pick a number that is left from post number two in this thread.

Another bye?

This one had me semi-excited too with the "F", the "D" and numbers...

On to the next one...........

Todays pick is Quackrstackr. Stackr you have until Midnight Eastern Dec 28,2008 to pick an available number from the second post in thread.

Woohoo!

I will take #22 and thanks for the giveaway, Jim.

Sorry Flounder.. better late than never. I'm pulling for you for one of the final 2 spots.

Quackrstackr said:
Woohoo!

Sorry Flounder.. better late than never. I'm pulling for you for one of the final 2 spots.

9, 11, 20 are left pick one of those. (Second post)

Todays pick is Mossy535.

Three spots left (second post) Pick a number =D>

Mossy535 you have until Midnight Eastern 12/29/2008 to claim a prize or we move on. :D

Jim said:
Quackrstackr said:
Woohoo!

What? I thought the second post was the order that the people were picked? There are no prizes in the second post. :?:

Nevermind. I just now reread through all of the rules again and see that I was completely confused on how this thing worked. #*^#*(! :x

Congrats to whoever gets it.

Quackrstackr said:
Jim said:
Quackrstackr said:
Woohoo!

What? I thought the second post was the order that the people were picked? There are no prizes in the second post. :?:

Nevermind. I just now reread through all of the rules again and see that I was completely confused on how this thing worked. #*^#*(! :x

Congrats to whoever gets it.

pick a number 9, 11, or 20? Work with me stackr! :mrgreen:

Wow, thanks Jim! I've been waiting for this day my entire life ... well, at least since the contest began! :LOL2:

I'll take #20 please sir!

Status
Not open for further replies.