2008 TinBoats.net Christmas Giveaway

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats to all the recent winners and to everyone who won during the entire contest. Now, time to root for Flounderhead for the last winner tomorrow. Rah, Rah, Sis Boom Bah, Flounder, Flounder, Ha!, Ha!, Ha!!! Goooooooooooo FLOUNDER!!!!!

Congratulations to everyone who won a prize....

Another great Tinboats giveaway..... Thanks Jim =D> =D> =D>

Congrats to all..... still one more left to keep the rest of us on the edge of our seats :mrgreen: Jim... once again you have outdone yourself :beer:

flounderhead59 said:
Hey, #20 is mine.... I called it waaay before we started pulling names. Congratulations Mossy

Sounds fair.

So Jim, since Flounder couldn't be with us this year, I would like to thank the Academy and humbly accept #20 on his behalf. =D>

Second post updated with prizes.

Tomorrows (and last) winner will get a package of Senkos 3-inch Watermelon w/Black Flake if they respond in time.

Last but not least..........Ouachita

You are the final pick(I hope). Please claim your prize by Midnight Eastern 12/30/2008. :D

Or we go on to the next pick.

What happened to flounder? I sent in the entry form (with my name on it, doh!)

Sorry FH - maybe next year

Or the year after

or sometime after that

This is becoming comical :LOL2:

Todays pick is ejones1961.

ejones1961, you have until midnight Eastern Dec 31, 2008 to claim the last prize. If not, a new pick tomorrow morning.

Jim said:
This is becoming comical :LOL2:

Just give them to Flounderhead

He will likely just put them on his pizza anyway, what is a guy named Flounder who trolls for lake trout gonna do with Senkos?

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Jim said:
He is turning a new leaf this year! :D

OH NO tell him to keep the leaf where it belongs

89165375_3a98fd9ae6.jpg

And there it is folks! :beer:

All prizes have been claimed. Everything will be mailed out by January 10.

This way I can gather the Christmas prizes, last months member monthly giveaway, and this months monthly giveaway and only make one trip to the Post office.

If I have ever sent you anything, I have your address, If not I will PM you for your address.

Thanks for playing guys!

I am hoping next year will be even better! So keep on posting at least 4 times per month :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts