Best 14ft Vboat conversion!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome man. One of my favorite builds on here. Hey, what kind of aluminum did you use as the siding? (the strips you welded all around the inside of the boat that you welded the framing too?)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

She's been working perfectly! Idk what the problem was but she'll do a good 20mph. Thanks for the feedback people. Happy fishing. Striper season is finally here!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

mrm4155 said:
Awesome man. One of my favorite builds on here. Hey, what kind of aluminum did you use as the siding? (the strips you welded all around the inside of the boat that you welded the framing too?)

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
1x1x1/8 inch tube

ef1acd8ef797dd876718ab26434b8cb6.jpg
this is how she sits when in use. I melted some wiring when I welded in the back transom support. I replaced the exterior green lights. I am going to do the interior blue LEDs when they come in the mail

fef4b33281702cf044f396196838f94e.jpg

Well you guys were right. I bought a bigger boat the other day. I just couldn't pass up on this saltwater setup. $1900. Ive taken it out a few times works great. I'm ready for Colder Weather to roll in so I can get some stripers! Modification to begin soon.

**** shes a biggun! I accidentally hooked one half that size of accident with a spinner bait. Once i got it to the edge of the boat is when it started fighting and got loose. Upon further inspection, i only had 2 willow leaves left on the end of my line. It chomped the metal wire in half lol.

Glad to see you picked up another rig! Cant wait to see what you do with it!

bf870f31845d0770d5597a44f6c19e97.jpg
26afcc4a049d6843e67d142712d2eef9.jpg

Picked up this bimini top brand new off eBay for $17 shipped. I'm very impressed!

Well it's official I'm in the market for a new tin! Excited and sad at the same time. I traded title for title for this thing.!
b19cf3ce329bbb34fc9f3ce5a4f2b116.jpg

bfeceb0e5c5921796f4d73bcc75366e1.jpg

Here is my next boat 1964 Orlando 15 footer. This is like the big brother of my 1950 alumicraft in this thread. I I picked this boat motor and trailer up for $400. I'm extremely excited about this build. This boat is very wide and about 2 feet longer than my old rig. I learned a ton during my first build, and I think this is going to be the perfect boat for me. It's right up my alley. It's old school and has a lot of character. I put myself on a 60 day time frame. As soon as I finish the boat I am building now for a customer I will be getting started. My budget for this project is $4k. I'm planning on purchasing a 30 horsepower Honda for $2k and a bow mount trolling motor for $300. That leaves $1,700 for the boat and trailer modifications. I'm not holding anything back on this boat. I plan on having three 12 volt batteries to power all my electronics (tons of lights and cool gadgets.) I will start a new post when I get started. I am brainstorming and any crazy off-the-wall ideas would be greatly appreciated. I really want to make this a head turner[emoji6] [emoji6] [emoji6]

This thread was already a head turner but now youre just upping the ante. That Orlando looks nice and wide! I know you can make that a great family fishing rig!

Wyatt said:
This thread was already a head turner but now youre just upping the ante. That Orlando looks nice and wide! I know you can make that a great family fishing rig!
Thanks bud.

mrm4155 said:
Hey you start on that Orlando 15’ yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I sold it. Ive done 10 boats since then.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk