just wondering

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks lovedr79, I still have some safety stuff to get befor I go to the lake, and the warden dose not get to the river much.
and the chance of ticket is less. although when I get paid extinguisher I will buy.
you never know and safety is a must.

well I was in a guy's old boat yard, and there was an abc. fire extinguisher there that was good, so I talked to the guy and got it free.
got home and it was raining cats and dogs it is not good for fishing, some luck now to wate for the weather to be good and check the river.

Good job on the fire extinguisher. I always have one in my boats. And I like to have a throwable cushion. Along with life vests. I have been out on the chesapeake bay and been checked by the coast guard while running my buddies 27' cabin cruiser. The CG checks everything and then some. So I have some carry over to my little boats from operating big boats.

thanks lovedr79, I always carry an extra life jacket, even though it is just me, because like you said you never know.
and the ticket cost is always more than safety, and I could be out and have to help out if I see trouble.
nice guys thay say finish last, but I think live the best life.

I use my 10' to fish the flats. It has a 6hp and 3 gallons of gas, front deck, anchor and gear, trolling motor and battery, cast net and bait well. I have well over 400lbs in the boat and i would guess about 450lbs. The weigt limit for my boat is "350" as well however I feel perfectly safe in my boat even when driving across the bay. I would just be sure to have your life jackets in case an emergency. The trolling motor I use is a 30lb thrust minn Kota and it pushes the boat good. When I take a passenger I only bring the outboard and remove the deck and still feel safe fishing with two in the boat. You just need to be careful!

thanks JRyno10, at 100 over the limit is that be for you guys ? or with you guys?
and do you have extra flotation so you can keep the shallow drift. and get over branches in the water and rocks?
because I do a lot of river fishing, and got my fish finder to help out with the water side, and that shallow draft comes in handy.

Latest posts